Content Strategy & Implementation
Content marketing is one of the best (if not the best) long-term investments you can make in your business. Unlike social media or advertising, it keeps working long after it's "done" - continuing to drive search engine traffic to your site and boost its rankings. You might think your company blog isn't that important, or is just the place where press releases go to die, but it's really your 24/7 sales team.
In short, content marketing is a must-do for any business serious about thriving in 2018 (and beyond), but it's easy to put off. It's too much work for one person to manage in addition to another role (and trying to do so usually results in subpar content, that doesn't get the results you want).
And if you don't already have a content marketing specialist on your team, it can feel like being stuck between a rock and a hard place. There's always hiring a freelancer or team of freelancers - but it can be hard to find quality, reliable freelancers, and the process of posting an ad, sifting through portfolios, finding a qualified person, and then onboarding them (and still running the risk of low-quality content or flakiness) is time-consuming and difficult.
On the other hand, you might not be ready to shoulder the costs that come with hiring a competent content marketing professional as an employee. Depending on how much experience you're looking for and your location, hiring a content marketing specialist, strategy, or manager can run you $65,000-100,000 in salary...and that's before you address recruitment, onboarding, and insurance costs. And of course, if you're not a content marketing expert yourself, it can be difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff, and you're running the risk of hiring someone who isn't all they claim to be.
This is where we come in.
Whether you don't have a content team at all and want to supplement your current marketing team (or, if you're in that startup life, your one overworked marketing person, who's currently running PPC ads, writing copy, and doing SEO and social media), or you have a budding content team that could use the guidance of industry veterans, we've got you covered.
We’re experts at creating content that inspires people to take meaningful action — whatever that looks like for your company and product.
Combined, we have 20 years of experience creating highly engaging and shareable content for the web, having created content for companies like Sitepoint/Learnable, Shopify Plus, Moo, Bigcommerce, and more.
A year's worth of content in sixty days
Our services include:
- Content strategy for a year, including a brand style guide, an editorial calendar, and a competitive analysis of what other industry leaders are doing content-wise and how you can differentiate yourself
- Foundational documents to make it easier to onboard employees or freelancers in the future
- 52 blog posts written for your business, with SEO and images included
- Social media posts to promote each blog post
- Access to a social media assistant for one year to implement all of the strategy and content we provide (inputting and formatting blog posts into your CMS and scheduling them, and scheduling social media posts)
But we don't just do blog posts - we can also do:
- Podcast set up, production, and strategy
- Whitepaper, ebook, or email course creation (including landing page copy and design for the course/download)
- Email marketing strategy and implementation
For service details & pricing, click here. (Prices are estimates and may change depending on the details of your project & timeline. We can also create a custom package to meet your specifications.)
Reach out below, with any questions you have & notes on what you're looking for
We'll schedule a 30 minute consult call to discuss in more detail
After the call, we'll send a proposal with a few options tailored to fit your content needs
You pick the option that works best for you and we're off to the races!